Good morning! I’m in New York for a couple of days (for work) and went out to Central Park for the sunrise today. The Gapstow Bridge is in the southeast corner of the park over a small lake. I love it because if you capture the angle right it’s almost as if you’re not in a massive metropolis. I had taken some good pictures of it last year and wanted to try again today. Pretty happy with the result!
- How to use Instagram's new Gallery feature for panoramas!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- EXCLUSIVE: Details of Casey Neistat's FAA investigations
- How to book Machu Picchu tickets online and How I almost screwed the whole thing up
- American Airlines JFK Flagship Lounge REVIEW