This is a quick post. I went back and re-edited my picture from yesterday to make the buildings and the bridge look a bit more natural. Without a doubt the hardest edit I’ve ever done but I’m in love with the result!
- ANOTHER elderly passenger tosses coins into jet engine for good luck, grounding flight
- An ultralight pilot flew over Pyongyang with a 360-degree camera
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- How to book Machu Picchu tickets online and How I almost screwed the whole thing up
- EXCLUSIVE: Details of Casey Neistat's FAA investigations