Ok this isn’t the best Picture of the Week, I was just so excited that I felt it deserves it’s own post! Many of you know, if you’ve read through my previous trip reports, that I’m continuously on the hunt for a well-cooked steak on an airliner. Well I’m excited to report that on my recent flight back from Hong Kong on American’s 777-300ER Business Class (the best business class in the sky) I had a wonderfully cooked steak! I was so excited that I took a picture (of course) and that’s this week’s Picture of the Week!
- How to use Instagram's new Gallery feature for panoramas!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- EXCLUSIVE: Details of Casey Neistat's FAA investigations
- The 3 Sites I Use to Find Cheap Flights
- How to book Machu Picchu tickets online and How I almost screwed the whole thing up