Well, I had a great week in Tokyo. It was a bit exhausting but was nonetheless wonderful. My schedule was so jam-packed that I didn’t have time to get out and photography much, but the last evening of my stay in Tokyo I glanced out the window of my office building and saw absolutely beautiful light over Shiba Park and the Tokyo Tower. I normally dislike shooting pictures through glass but this was too good to pass up, and since it was so good I decided to make it this week’s Picture of the Week!
- My New Favorite Picture of New York City
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- How to use Instagram's new Gallery feature for panoramas!
- EXCLUSIVE: Details of Casey Neistat's FAA investigations
- How to book Machu Picchu tickets online and How I almost screwed the whole thing up