Short post today, sorry! I went up with my friends at Epic Helicopters last week for a sunset shoot around Fort Worth, Texas. I got quite a few keeper shots and wanted to share one with you for this week’s picture of the week! You’ll see some of the big landmarks of downtown Fort Worth along with the Trinity River and the iconic Tarrant County Courthouse (the older looking building in the middle-right of the frame). I loved capturing the scene just after sunset, the colors were just wonderful!
- EXCLUSIVE: Details of Casey Neistat's FAA investigations
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- How to use Instagram's new Gallery feature for panoramas!
- The 3 Sites I Use to Find Cheap Flights
- How to book Machu Picchu tickets online and How I almost screwed the whole thing up