The American news media could more aptly be described nowadays as “newsertainment”. Headlines follow that trend. News about airlines is sometimes really fun to read. For instance, American Airlines recently announced a redesign of Business Class on their 777-200s. That’s good news (mostly). Then there are headlines like this one today: Two Planes in Near Miss at Houston Airport
- Florida's Daylight Savings Time Crusade is Dumb
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- Really Sad: NYC Helicopter Tour Crashes, 5 Dead
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.