Today was a great day here at ATB. I checked my stats, and the long-awaited day has arrived: we surpassed the 100,000 lifetime views mark! This is a short post, since I’m on the road in Cusco, Peru, at the moment, but I wanted to pause and say thank you/gracias to all who have made this ride so much fun!
- Picture of the Week: The story of my American Airlines Aurora shot
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.