Howdy everyone, it’s time for another giveaway. Why? Is it only to generate hype before my Singapore Airlines Suites Class review comes tomorrow? Why yes, yes it is.
Up for grabs is an assortment of Singapore Airlines goodies, including a Suites Class amenity kit, teddy bear, some playing cards, a completely non-branded pen they gave me, and some postcards.
I’ve never opened the amenity kit so I have no idea what’s in it. It could be gold coins or it could be nothing. Seeing that it’s a Ferragamo kit it’s probably pretty solid.
Here’s how to enter, you have two chances to win:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me which airline’s First Class is your favorite
- Leave a comment on tomorrow’s Suites Class review telling me what you think of it
So be sure to comment today and also tomorrow for two chances to win!
The contest will expire at midnight Central Standard Time December 17, 2014. See below for disclaimers and legalese:
- No purchase necessary
- Void where prohibited by law
- Giveaways are open to US residents over the age of 18
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
- Every effort will be taken to ensure the prize arrives safely but Andy’s Travel Blog and its agents make no warranties to the condition of the package received
- Prize package has no cash value
- By entering you agree that Andy’s Travel Blog can use your name and the content of your blog comment in future posts