Put simply, my grandma passed away. She was a huge influence in my life and the matriarch of a wonderful and loving family. I already miss her so much. I’ll be back to blogging soon, I just haven’t had the focus to sit down and hammer out some great posts I’ve been working on. Sit tight and I’ll talk to you soon!
- Where there's a Will there's a Way: Envoy First Officer Lands at DFW after beginning Flight Training at 35 years old
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Sony announces new 61-megapixel a7rIV camera!
- UPDATED: Courtyard by Marriott Clemson trying to cancel dozens of reservations nine months after customers booked them
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.