This is a quick post. I went back and re-edited my picture from yesterday to make the buildings and the bridge look a bit more natural. Without a doubt the hardest edit I’ve ever done but I’m in love with the result!
- The Fuji XF10: a small camera I want that's NOT a Sony!
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Sony a7III Review: the best all-around camera in history
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.