This is a quick post. I went back and re-edited my picture from yesterday to make the buildings and the bridge look a bit more natural. Without a doubt the hardest edit I’ve ever done but I’m in love with the result!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Picture of the Week: Gergeti Trinity Church, Georgia (the country)
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines Forces Photographer to Check Bag with $13k of Equipment Inside, Loses Bag
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.