So I didn’t really have time to tell you all, but I’m on a round-the-world trip right now. More details to follow, but I wanted to debut the trip with a picture of the week. This is my “apartment” on Etihad from London-Abu Dhabi. It was beautiful and the flight was amazing. Stay tuned for more!
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- The Fuji XF10: a small camera I want that's NOT a Sony!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.