So I didn’t really have time to tell you all, but I’m on a round-the-world trip right now. More details to follow, but I wanted to debut the trip with a picture of the week. This is my “apartment” on Etihad from London-Abu Dhabi. It was beautiful and the flight was amazing. Stay tuned for more!
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.