Ok this isn’t the best Picture of the Week, I was just so excited that I felt it deserves it’s own post! Many of you know, if you’ve read through my previous trip reports, that I’m continuously on the hunt for a well-cooked steak on an airliner. Well I’m excited to report that on my recent flight back from Hong Kong on American’s 777-300ER Business Class (the best business class in the sky) I had a wonderfully cooked steak! I was so excited that I took a picture (of course) and that’s this week’s Picture of the Week!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Picture of the Week: Gergeti Trinity Church, Georgia (the country)
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines Forces Photographer to Check Bag with $13k of Equipment Inside, Loses Bag
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.