Ok this isn’t the best Picture of the Week, I was just so excited that I felt it deserves it’s own post! Many of you know, if you’ve read through my previous trip reports, that I’m continuously on the hunt for a well-cooked steak on an airliner. Well I’m excited to report that on my recent flight back from Hong Kong on American’s 777-300ER Business Class (the best business class in the sky) I had a wonderfully cooked steak! I was so excited that I took a picture (of course) and that’s this week’s Picture of the Week!
- I lost my Executive Platinum status and couldn't be more thankful
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.