Ok this isn’t the best Picture of the Week, I was just so excited that I felt it deserves it’s own post! Many of you know, if you’ve read through my previous trip reports, that I’m continuously on the hunt for a well-cooked steak on an airliner. Well I’m excited to report that on my recent flight back from Hong Kong on American’s 777-300ER Business Class (the best business class in the sky) I had a wonderfully cooked steak! I was so excited that I took a picture (of course) and that’s this week’s Picture of the Week!
- Where there's a Will there's a Way: Envoy First Officer Lands at DFW after beginning Flight Training at 35 years old
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Sony announces new 61-megapixel a7rIV camera!
- UPDATED: Courtyard by Marriott Clemson trying to cancel dozens of reservations nine months after customers booked them
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.