Well, I had a great week in Tokyo. It was a bit exhausting but was nonetheless wonderful. My schedule was so jam-packed that I didn’t have time to get out and photography much, but the last evening of my stay in Tokyo I glanced out the window of my office building and saw absolutely beautiful light over Shiba Park and the Tokyo Tower. I normally dislike shooting pictures through glass but this was too good to pass up, and since it was so good I decided to make it this week’s Picture of the Week!
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- The Fuji XF10: a small camera I want that's NOT a Sony!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.