Well, I had a great week in Tokyo. It was a bit exhausting but was nonetheless wonderful. My schedule was so jam-packed that I didn’t have time to get out and photography much, but the last evening of my stay in Tokyo I glanced out the window of my office building and saw absolutely beautiful light over Shiba Park and the Tokyo Tower. I normally dislike shooting pictures through glass but this was too good to pass up, and since it was so good I decided to make it this week’s Picture of the Week!
- Where there's a Will there's a Way: Envoy First Officer Lands at DFW after beginning Flight Training at 35 years old
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Sony announces new 61-megapixel a7rIV camera!
- UPDATED: Courtyard by Marriott Clemson trying to cancel dozens of reservations nine months after customers booked them
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.