Well, I had a great week in Tokyo. It was a bit exhausting but was nonetheless wonderful. My schedule was so jam-packed that I didn’t have time to get out and photography much, but the last evening of my stay in Tokyo I glanced out the window of my office building and saw absolutely beautiful light over Shiba Park and the Tokyo Tower. I normally dislike shooting pictures through glass but this was too good to pass up, and since it was so good I decided to make it this week’s Picture of the Week!
- Today is the Single Largest Shopping Day in the World, and You've Probably Never Heard of Why
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.