Yeah yeah I know, lots of Qatar Airways stuff today, but in my defense it was both a) expensive to get out here to cover it and b) actually really big news that lived up to the hype.
For those who missed the big news:
Part of the news from the second link was a new amenity kit from Bric’s. They handed some out to media afterward (along with some pajamas and a scale model Qatar Airways jet).
As much as I love amenity kits, I have too many, so I thought I’d give away the new Qatar kit to a lucky reader!
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on the original announcement post telling me that you’d like to enter the contest and which picture was your favorite
- At 5:00pm CST on 9 March 2017 I will select a winner based on a random number picked from the comments
- No purchase necessary to win
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- Sweepstakes only open to residents of the USA
- By entering you give Andy’s Travel Blog permission to potentially use your comment and your name in a post announcing the winner