Short post today, sorry! I went up with my friends at Epic Helicopters last week for a sunset shoot around Fort Worth, Texas. I got quite a few keeper shots and wanted to share one with you for this week’s picture of the week! You’ll see some of the big landmarks of downtown Fort Worth along with the Trinity River and the iconic Tarrant County Courthouse (the older looking building in the middle-right of the frame). I loved capturing the scene just after sunset, the colors were just wonderful!
- My American Airlines AAdvantage account was hacked.
- Picture of the Week: Hazy Hong Kong from my Favorite Spot
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.