Short post today, sorry! I went up with my friends at Epic Helicopters last week for a sunset shoot around Fort Worth, Texas. I got quite a few keeper shots and wanted to share one with you for this week’s picture of the week! You’ll see some of the big landmarks of downtown Fort Worth along with the Trinity River and the iconic Tarrant County Courthouse (the older looking building in the middle-right of the frame). I loved capturing the scene just after sunset, the colors were just wonderful!
Follow Me On Instagram
- On the state of travel for the rest of 2020
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
- I visited the Partial Reopening of Zion National Park
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.