Short post today, sorry! I went up with my friends at Epic Helicopters last week for a sunset shoot around Fort Worth, Texas. I got quite a few keeper shots and wanted to share one with you for this week’s picture of the week! You’ll see some of the big landmarks of downtown Fort Worth along with the Trinity River and the iconic Tarrant County Courthouse (the older looking building in the middle-right of the frame). I loved capturing the scene just after sunset, the colors were just wonderful!
Follow Me On Instagram
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- Road Tripping Through Colorado for Fall Colors and Curved Aspens
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.