Well I made the decision to get the new Chase Sapphire Reserve card. I’ll go into why in a separate post, but the friendly UPS guy delivered it to the house just a little while ago. Like with most things, I couldn’t help but do a little photoshoot of it. Click through for my first impressions!
by Andy | Sep 30, 2014 | Airline Loyalty Programs, British Airways, Chase, Hyatt, IHG, Korean Air, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, Travel, Ultimate Rewards, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic
Andy reviews the Chase Ultimate Rewards program and tells you how to earn and redeem Ultimate Reward points for the best travel value.
Follow Me On Instagram
- They Are Flying Again: How American Airlines is Putting Jets Back in the Air
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I visited the Partial Reopening of Zion National Park
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.