I’ll admit, I was breathing pretty heavily. Walking up hundreds of stairs will do that to you. Especially carrying about 20 pounds of camera gear on your back. It was kind of nuts to me that I only had six hours until my flight, because that meant about an hour of hiking and a fairly hefty drive back to an airport notorious for delays at security (I’d end up being the last person to make the flight). What was I doing there? Besides taking pictures? Well, I was completing the most thorough product test of my blogging career: testing the Bluffworks travel pants.
Andy was surprised this airline offered a First Class cabin so he just had to check it out on his trip to Asia.
Follow Me On Instagram
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- My Top 10 Pictures from 5 Years as a Photographer
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- My Top Ten Drone Pictures after two years of droning!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.