Andy decides to take a detour to, yes, his 4th country on his 5-day weekend in Europe. If that sounds exhausting, you’re in the right place. If it sounds right up your alley, you’re also in the right place. Cesky Krumlov was a heck of a town and Andy tried to make the best of his picture-filled few hours there.
Follow Me On Instagram
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- My Top 10 Pictures from 5 Years as a Photographer
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- My Top Ten Drone Pictures after two years of droning!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.