This week I’ve been sharing little posts with my five favorite pictures from certain areas. Today we conclude that little post series with: my five favorite pictures from the USA. I’m an American and I love my country, over the past few years as I’ve begun to take photography more and more seriously I’ve enjoyed looking at my country from that perspective. America isn’t perfect by any stretch but it has some truly world-class sites, so let’s get to it!
Andy shares a picture from Horseshoe Bend along with a friendly reminder to do your research when going to a destination!
Andy gives a sneak preview of his trip to Antelope Canyon
Follow Me On Instagram
- They Are Flying Again: How American Airlines is Putting Jets Back in the Air
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- Images and a special video: A Nostalgic Goodbye to the American Airlines MD-80
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.