Andy decides to take a detour to, yes, his 4th country on his 5-day weekend in Europe. If that sounds exhausting, you’re in the right place. If it sounds right up your alley, you’re also in the right place. Cesky Krumlov was a heck of a town and Andy tried to make the best of his picture-filled few hours there.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Finding the Amazing Curved Aspens in Colorado after Three Years of Searching
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- I visited the Partial Reopening of Zion National Park
- Amanpuri Review: is Phuket's finest resort as good as the pictures?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.