I’ve featured the work of Mike Kelley a few times on the blog. In addition to being an award-winning architectural photographer, Mike is also an aviation geek. A couple of years ago he released an image called Wake Turbulence that shook up the aviation and planespotting communities (awful pun, sorry). Assembled after an entire day of shooting out at LAX, it captures the beauty and complexity of air travel in a very unique way. Wake Turbulence went mega-viral, which gave Mike a great idea. 25 flights, 75000 miles in the air, and 90+ travel days later, I’m proud to share Mike’s new series…[click through to see the pics!]
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- PSA: Do NOT post pictures of your lottery tickets to social media!
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- List of Airline Alliances, with IATA Codes
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.