My blog doesn’t quite have the following that, say, Tim Ferriss or Chris Guillebeau have, but I hope this post reaches a little farther than usual. Sometimes I forget to pack something, and I regret it every time. I forgot to pack it when I went off on the tour company representative on our cut-short cruise of Halong Bay. I also forgot to pack it in a restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong. I sometimes forget to pack it on flights or when things change at the last moment.
- Picture of the Week: Dallas Traveling Man Sculpture at Sunset
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.