I’ll be honest: this probably won’t be the most exciting flight report ever. It was mainly US Airways international coach service on their A330. There were no suites, no sliding doors, no showers, no caviar. It’s a wonder how I survived, huh? I know I know, I’m a bit spoiled, but at the end of the day whether I’m in the front of the plane or the back of it I’m still traveling! I’ve always said I’d never let Coach stand in the way of a good trip, and plus I’d get to check out a new airline’s international service. All of this is what I told myself to get me psyched up for what I was sure to be a big ol’ bucket of meh.
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines Forces Photographer to Check Bag with $13k of Equipment Inside, Loses Bag
- Sony a7III Review: the best all-around camera in history
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.