This week I’ve been sharing little posts with my five favorite pictures from certain areas. Today we conclude that little post series with: my five favorite pictures from the USA. I’m an American and I love my country, over the past few years as I’ve begun to take photography more and more seriously I’ve enjoyed looking at my country from that perspective. America isn’t perfect by any stretch but it has some truly world-class sites, so let’s get to it!
Andy took some pictures in Washington DC
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- PSA: Do NOT post pictures of your lottery tickets to social media!
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- You Can Now Bring Cuban Cigars and Rum into the USA!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.