Cathay Pacific is a Hong Kong-based airline with a sterling reputation for world-class service. They serve a wide variety of markets and have long been a stalwart of nonstop flights between Hong Kong and the United States. Cathay Pacific First Class is one of the “aspirational” First Class cabins, one that people save up their miles to fly, and with good reason. I’ve been lucky enough to fly them in First Class four separate times so I’m fairly well-qualified to tell you what it’s like. So sit back, pour yourself some Krug champagne, and take a look at the full experience of flying Cathay Pacific First Class!
Follow Me On Instagram
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- My Top 10 Pictures from 5 Years as a Photographer
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- My Top Ten Drone Pictures after two years of droning!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.