The US Department of Transportation released new rules this morning covering checked baggage fees, on-time performance reporting, and search engine result disclosures. Here’s what you need to know.
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.