Well this all escalated quickly. I won’t bore you with the details yet (you’ll have to wait until the trip report for that) but I’m heading out Sunday for what was originally going to be a couple of days in Europe. At the last minute I decided to add on the Middle East. I’m excited about this one because it all kind of came together in about a 6 hour period tonight and used a variety of points from a lot of different programs. Here’s what’s on deck: US Airways Domestic Coach US Airways International Coach Air France Short-haul Coach Lufthansa Short-haul Coach Lufthansa International Coach and then… Etihad International Diamond First Class American Domestic First Class The hotels, you ask? Hilton Molino Stucky, Venice Park Hyatt Vendome, Paris Conrad Dubai, Dubai Hilton Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi (THE BIG ONE) Hyatt Dulles, Herndon, Virginia In typical Andy’s Travel Blog fashion, I’m cramming 17,700 miles of flying and 5 hotel nights into about 6-7 days. Follow me on instagram (@realandyluten) for updates!
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- SALE: DFW Airport offering prepaid terminal parking for only $8/day during 12 Days of Christmas sale!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.