New feature! Suggested listening for this post: Counting Stars, by Onerepublic I don’t really need a huge or massive reason to plan a trip. Earlier this year, I flew around the world to celebrate my 30th birthday as well as a blogger I follow’s successful completion of a goal to visit every country in the world by his 35th birthday. Later, I went to New Zealand mostly on a whim simply because I found First Class availability on Qantas from Sydney-Los Angeles and built a trip around it. There was one common theme on these trips, though: I went alone.
- Picture of the Week: Hazy Hong Kong from my Favorite Spot
- My American Airlines AAdvantage account was hacked.
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.