Andy decides to take a detour to, yes, his 4th country on his 5-day weekend in Europe. If that sounds exhausting, you’re in the right place. If it sounds right up your alley, you’re also in the right place. Cesky Krumlov was a heck of a town and Andy tried to make the best of his picture-filled few hours there.
Are you ready for another trip report from Andy? You’re not?! Well, it’s happening. I managed to encounter quite a few random and hilarious moments along the way during my trip to Europe over the weekend.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- PSA: Do NOT post pictures of your lottery tickets to social media!
- You Can Now Bring Cuban Cigars and Rum into the USA!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.