“Wait, weren’t you just on this flight?” asked the flight attendant as I boarded an American Airlines 737-800 in Seattle. “…yes,” I meekly replied. “Why are you back on this one, for some status thing?” “…yes.” [quietly] “I’ve always thought that was nuts, but we certainly appreciate your business. Let me know if you need any beer or wine on the flight, our compliments.” [to myself] “Mileage running may not be so bad after all!”
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- I'll say it again: go visit the touristy spots
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.