Well, like I mentioned in the video (what do you think of the video by the way? I know the production value is crap, working on it), After a couple of days in Hanoi I made my way to Halong Bay. Halong Bay is simply one of the most incredible places on earth. It features over 2000 limestone karsts that dot the entire bay. There’s obviously a big tourism draw to it, but even more incredible is the life it supports. There are fishing villages and towns that exist entirely on the water, to the degree that some say people are born, raised, and die in the villages without ever touching solid land! I read that on the internet so it has to be true.
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Pictures of the Week: Planespotting at DFW Airport's Founders' Plaza
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.