Well, like I mentioned in the video (what do you think of the video by the way? I know the production value is crap, working on it), After a couple of days in Hanoi I made my way to Halong Bay. Halong Bay is simply one of the most incredible places on earth. It features over 2000 limestone karsts that dot the entire bay. There’s obviously a big tourism draw to it, but even more incredible is the life it supports. There are fishing villages and towns that exist entirely on the water, to the degree that some say people are born, raised, and die in the villages without ever touching solid land! I read that on the internet so it has to be true.
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
- Listen to How Calmly This American Pilot Declared Emergency
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.