The American news media could more aptly be described nowadays as “newsertainment”. Headlines follow that trend. News about airlines is sometimes really fun to read. For instance, American Airlines recently announced a redesign of Business Class on their 777-200s. That’s good news (mostly). Then there are headlines like this one today: Two Planes in Near Miss at Houston Airport
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Picture of the Week: Dallas Traveling Man Sculpture at Sunset
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.