American Airlines is getting rid of seatback screens on their new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft. Is this good news or bad news? Put down your pitchfork and click through to read the details and my thoughts.
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.