American Airlines is getting rid of seatback screens on their new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft. Is this good news or bad news? Put down your pitchfork and click through to read the details and my thoughts.
Andy shares some interesting facts about Gogo inflight internet and gives you a chance to try it yourself with a free pass!
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- PSA: Do NOT post pictures of your lottery tickets to social media!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- They Will Fly Again: an Aerial Look at Grounded Jets across the USA
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.