Went out to Dallas’s new Klyde Warren Park, which covers a highway near downtown Dallas. Enjoyed getting some long exposure shots at night and hope that you will too! When you’re reading this, I’ll most likely be at Machu Picchu, so hopefully you can look forward to some great pictures from Peru soon! And, my favorite! Best, Andy
- Picture of the Week: Hazy Hong Kong from my Favorite Spot
- My American Airlines AAdvantage account was hacked.
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.