Went out to Dallas’s new Klyde Warren Park, which covers a highway near downtown Dallas. Enjoyed getting some long exposure shots at night and hope that you will too! When you’re reading this, I’ll most likely be at Machu Picchu, so hopefully you can look forward to some great pictures from Peru soon! And, my favorite! Best, Andy
- The story of my insane 50-hour roadtrip to Norway
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.