Easter Island. Rapa Nui. The very name invites intrigue and mystery. The island is under Chilean sovereignty, where they call it Isla de Pascua (literally: Place Where People Look For Stone Faces). Before we get into the details, let’s cover some logistics. Where the heck is Easter Island? It’s one of the most remote inhabited places on Earth. Quick, think of Santiago, Chile. Ok, now, think of Tahiti. Easter Island is about halfway between the two. Still confused? Let’s try this. Not helpful? Ugh, fine, here it is a bit more zoomed out:
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Bled, Slovenia: Andy's Destination of the Year
- Video from my Alaska trip (and the Sony 16-35mm G Master lens) is up!
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.