Easter Island. Rapa Nui. The very name invites intrigue and mystery. The island is under Chilean sovereignty, where they call it Isla de Pascua (literally: Place Where People Look For Stone Faces). Before we get into the details, let’s cover some logistics. Where the heck is Easter Island? It’s one of the most remote inhabited places on Earth. Quick, think of Santiago, Chile. Ok, now, think of Tahiti. Easter Island is about halfway between the two. Still confused? Let’s try this. Not helpful? Ugh, fine, here it is a bit more zoomed out:
- American Airlines Forces Photographer to Check Bag with $13k of Equipment Inside, Loses Bag
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Sony a7III Review: the best all-around camera in history
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.