Easter Island. Rapa Nui. The very name invites intrigue and mystery. The island is under Chilean sovereignty, where they call it Isla de Pascua (literally: Place Where People Look For Stone Faces). Before we get into the details, let’s cover some logistics. Where the heck is Easter Island? It’s one of the most remote inhabited places on Earth. Quick, think of Santiago, Chile. Ok, now, think of Tahiti. Easter Island is about halfway between the two. Still confused? Let’s try this. Not helpful? Ugh, fine, here it is a bit more zoomed out:
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.