“Wait, weren’t you just on this flight?” asked the flight attendant as I boarded an American Airlines 737-800 in Seattle. “…yes,” I meekly replied. “Why are you back on this one, for some status thing?” “…yes.” [quietly] “I’ve always thought that was nuts, but we certainly appreciate your business. Let me know if you need any beer or wine on the flight, our compliments.” [to myself] “Mileage running may not be so bad after all!”
- What's in Andy's Camera Bag 2018
- American Express LONDON Pop-up Centurion Lounge this weekend REVIEW!
- SALE: DFW Airport offering prepaid terminal parking for only $8/day during 12 Days of Christmas sale!
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.