I like tourist sites. There, I said it. I don’t know why that’s so controversial. I guess, as a world-renowned travel blogger (using the terms “world-renowned” and “travel blogger” loosely), I’m supposed to be a contrarian and tell you not to go to a restaurant in Paris that has an English translation of their menu. To avoid Times Square if you’ve already been. To “get out of the tourist area” to “live like the locals”. I don’t get it.
- SALE: DFW Airport offering prepaid terminal parking for only $8/day during 12 Days of Christmas sale!
- Talking Travel, Airplane Food, and Guitars with DFW Centurion Lounge Executive Chef Dean Fearing
- What's in Andy's Camera Bag 2018
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.