No visit to Beijing is complete without spending at least 3-4 days there. I completely whiffed on that one, spending a total of about 40 hours in Beijing. But another thing everyone says you have to visit is the Forbidden City. Located in the middle of Beijing, just north of Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City is a massive complex of almost 1000 buildings, countless artifacts, and some sweet roofing (see above).
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- American Airlines Forces Photographer to Check Bag with $13k of Equipment Inside, Loses Bag
- Sony a7III Review: the best all-around camera in history
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.