Frequent flyer and world traveler Andy Luten lets his buddy Mark tell his story of staying at the Park Hyatt Washington DC, including some amazing breakfast. Mark also shares the secret that got him another 20% off his total price!
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.