No visit to Beijing is complete without spending at least 3-4 days there. I completely whiffed on that one, spending a total of about 40 hours in Beijing. But another thing everyone says you have to visit is the Forbidden City. Located in the middle of Beijing, just north of Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City is a massive complex of almost 1000 buildings, countless artifacts, and some sweet roofing (see above).
- The largest tree in the USA is in...Hawaii?
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.