I like tourist sites. There, I said it. I don’t know why that’s so controversial. I guess, as a world-renowned travel blogger (using the terms “world-renowned” and “travel blogger” loosely), I’m supposed to be a contrarian and tell you not to go to a restaurant in Paris that has an English translation of their menu. To avoid Times Square if you’ve already been. To “get out of the tourist area” to “live like the locals”. I don’t get it.
- The largest tree in the USA is in...Hawaii?
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.