I like tourist sites. There, I said it. I don’t know why that’s so controversial. I guess, as a world-renowned travel blogger (using the terms “world-renowned” and “travel blogger” loosely), I’m supposed to be a contrarian and tell you not to go to a restaurant in Paris that has an English translation of their menu. To avoid Times Square if you’ve already been. To “get out of the tourist area” to “live like the locals”. I don’t get it.
- A flight attendant responds to my "How to Fix American's Credit Card Pitch" video
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- The Fuji XF10: a small camera I want that's NOT a Sony!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.