After the, um, surprising experience at Halong Bay, I spent a quiet day in Hanoi partly at a spa and then at the sports bar in the Hilton before catching a taxi to the airport and checking in for my red-eye flight to Tokyo. I was going to be catching a First Class flight on American Airlines from Tokyo-Dallas, and Japan Airlines had an overnight flight (albeit in Business Class, poor me) that would get me there in time to see Tokyo for a bit before flying home. The only downside is that I landed in Tokyo very early in the morning after flying all night. True to form, I wasn’t incredibly well-rested and didn’t have much of a plan for how to get where I wanted to go.
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- American Airlines NEW Terminal A Admirals Club Review!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- Amanpuri Review: is Phuket's finest resort as good as the pictures?
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.