Ladies and gentlemen (and by that I mean ladies), I hope everyone is doing well and traveling lots. For those of you who follow my blog, you’ll notice a dearth of posts recently. Well that’s all about to change. What I’ve Been Up To Well, I’ve been working. Not really the most exciting way to begin a post, but I love my job, so it’s kind of exciting to me. I’ve made a few small fun trips here and there, namely to the World Domination Summit in Portland with Jake Thompson from Compete Every Day, then to Los Angeles to watch the 2013 CrossFit Games. For work, I made a return visit to beautiful Palo Alto and then spent a little time in New York City taking care of some really lovely clients. I also launched my co-site, MilesCoach.com, to help a select few people use their miles. The first trip I tried to book You guys and gals don’t realize how much I adore your readership and comments. And the random checks for lots of money, those are fun too. A few months ago I happened upon a one-way Business Class mistake fare from Seychelles to Dublin for $370. Stupid cheap. So I bought it, then tried to plan a trip around it. Getting to Seychelles was the hardest part, because it’s kind of out in the middle of nowhere, and unfortunately the news was bad: there was no award availability for the dates I needed. It was a… read more
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.