The American news media could more aptly be described nowadays as “newsertainment”. Headlines follow that trend. News about airlines is sometimes really fun to read. For instance, American Airlines recently announced a redesign of Business Class on their 777-200s. That’s good news (mostly). Then there are headlines like this one today: Two Planes in Near Miss at Houston Airport
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- American Airlines DFW Flagship Lounge REVIEW
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.