“Wait, weren’t you just on this flight?” asked the flight attendant as I boarded an American Airlines 737-800 in Seattle. “…yes,” I meekly replied. “Why are you back on this one, for some status thing?” “…yes.” [quietly] “I’ve always thought that was nuts, but we certainly appreciate your business. Let me know if you need any beer or wine on the flight, our compliments.” [to myself] “Mileage running may not be so bad after all!”
- Are you nervous about flying after the Southwest incident yesterday? Let's talk.
- Three Digits to Check Before Booking Your Next American Airlines Flight
- Stop Reading about the Southwest Airlines Incident for 48 hours
- American Airlines new temporary Premium Lounge at DFW is open!
- Sony Introduces a New Monster: the a7III!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.