Hong Kong is one of my favorite cities on earth. It is a mix of the old and the new, in certain places feeling like ancient Asia and in others like New York City. I strongly recommend it for anyone looking to make a first trip to Asia since it is so easy to move around, is relatively safe, and English is widely spoken. It also, of course, boasts one of the most amazing skylines in the world, intersected by Victoria Harbour, one of the most active shipping lanes in the world. Basically it seems like something is always going on in Hong Kong at every hour of the day, a clash of the East and the West yet it all somehow works. I visit Hong Kong a few times a year and have taken some of my favorite photos ever on its shore and on its Peak. Let’s have a look at my favorites!
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- PSA: Do NOT post pictures of your lottery tickets to social media!
- You Can Now Bring Cuban Cigars and Rum into the USA!
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.